Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, September 30, 2011

Vanessa is Smaller Than...

I have been trying to rationalize just how small Vanessa is and how to relate that to family and friends, because pictures just don't do her justice. I became inspired when one of my aunts texted me that my cousins were trying to find something to compare her size to, and they found that Vanessa is the weight of 6 sticks of butter! It made me think that we could probably elaborate on this and find other items that Vanessa is comparable to in size.

6 Sticks of Butter

Apple iPad

Vanessa weighs less than:

A Bag of Sugar


Feel free to come up with other items that are comparable in size and share!

♥ Cassea

No comments:

Post a Comment